PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Salaries
Thread: Salaries
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2007, 11:04
Solenta

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Salaries

In line with "don't bring us problems, bring us solutions", (and I realise that this is predominantly a rumour network), I'd like to get feedback on what the contract pilots out there, Solenta or not, consider a market related salary structure, for their respective aircraft type. Solenta operate ATR42, B1900, DHC-6 and C208.
The more data we have, the more accurate the salary reviews. Please provide realistic, accurate information, unless you've seen a payslip, don't go on "i heard pilots at abc earn.... " rumours do not solve problems, facts do.
Also, imagine you were deciding the salaries, what would you pay - ps.. try keep the business in the black ! All well and good dishing out huge salaries, when you cant pay the creditors at the end of the month, that type of business won't survive very long !
I believe, that through open communication, and sensible proposals, we are sure to have a starting point to ensure our pilots are paid a fare wage.
I want to, at least, bridge the gap between what you consider fair, and what is sensible, business-wise.
If you want, call me or mail me, the more info I have to work with, the better.
CP Solenta