PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Silverjet
Thread: Silverjet
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2007, 09:54
Iconic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Miss Approach,

Firstly good luck with your upcoming interview.

Relax, enjoy the day and I am sure you will perform well.

Previous posts on this thread can tell you of what the day consists of but you will probably find it is quite relaxed from previous airline interviews that you may have attended.

Ok as for age, well I am mid-thirties so living testomany that you do not have to be under the age of twenty one. Indeed some people off my course were in their fifties so absolutely no age discrimination with SilverJet or indeed any other form of discrimination. We have a real diverse and varied team of crew from all nationalities and walks of life.

From my own personal point of view I am absolutley loving working for SJ, its a great company to be with. Also keeps us on our toes as we continually adapt our product from customers reaction, feedback and suggestions. I would say if you prefer a more regimented, traditional kind of crew role then SJ will not be for you. Some people have left because of this reason, having expected it to be something it is not.

You need a real passion for delivering excellent customer service. A keen eye for detail, the ability to anticipate our customers needs and above all remain adaptable.

I for one am still kind of blown away at how well we are doing, taking into account that we have only been up and running since the end on January. Everyone seems to love the service and the product as a whole. I am really glad I made the decision to move here and intend on staying here for as long as they will have me.

Good luck to any other boys and girls with up-coming interviews. Look forward to seeing those of you who are successful online!

Regards

Iconic