PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 43 Air School for a Kenyan
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2007, 07:14
Rude Boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ugflyer, who do you think you are?! You've made some shocking generalisations here and I would have to say that you've just dropped the level of this thread to nothing more than a hypocritical mudslinging contest. I have been refraining from posting here for obvious reasons, but I couldn't sit by and let you accuse all white South Africans of crimes against their fellow humans based, probably, on what you've seen on the news and biased opinion gleaned from questionable sources. If you've had more realistic first hand exposure to life in SA before, and after, the change of regime then it isn't evident from your arrogant, bombastic utterings above.

There's no denying what's been done in the past, but to accuse all present day whites in SA of deserving whatever it is that comes their way because of past injustices perpetrated by their forefathers is ridiculous. A lot of people who are living and working with the current state of affairs weren't even out of school by the time the new government took over in 1994. And speaking of 'disenfranchising the natives and the foreigners gaining everything', your lot don't exactly have the most spotless record on their own doorstep in that department either if you go back a while.

As far as MusaQ's predicament goes, none of us knows exactly what happened because we weren't in his shoes. To automatically discredit those claims isn't fair and merely adds to the whole perception of wrongdoing and prejudice.

Ugflyer, get a life.