PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Silverjet
Thread: Silverjet
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2007, 18:14
MissApproach

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Beautifulsky and everyone else for that matter!

I also have an interview on the 18th so I will see you there. Let's hope we can get some info on what the day will consist of!

I am keen to join an airline that has the same old fashioned values that I have! I went into aviation/flying 11 years ago because of my customer service skills, and they were recognised and appreciated. I moved back to the UK recently and wanted to continue flying, my only option at the time was a charter airline. I will not mention the name as it may put some people off, it just isn't for me, and I knew it from my 1st flight! The targets seem to take high priority over customer service! The job can really vary, and we all fit in somewhere but not everywhere.

I know a few people that have had interviews for silverjet and none of them got the job. They were all experienced Cabin Crew and more importantly very proffessional, smart & well presented !?!
I just hope it is not a marketing tool, I guess there may be a little bit of that understandably, but I hope I have been invited for an interview because they see me as a potential employee.
Does it really help if you know someone there? I don't know anyone personally working at SJ. I notice a few ex virgins have been invited for interviews , does that help? I hope to get the job based on what I can offer as an individual.
Oh and is age an issue? I had heard they were employing only young people! But I am not sure I believe that (or want to believe it!). What about size? Are they looking for ultra skinny crew to fit down the 20" aisle !? I know they can't discriminate but what is the feeling from those on the silver side?

Thank you

Last edited by MissApproach; 3rd May 2007 at 20:25.