PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Nelson
Thread: Air Nelson
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2007, 05:35
pakeha-boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bottom line boys....Beggars cant be choosers and all,(including myself,,..a whore at heart) have succumbed to the evils of taking a ****ty job with ****ty pay with ****ty managers with ****ty pay and conditions....its just plain ****ty for sure

I agree with most sides here as the postings are relevant to where "one" is now and currently employed,or have been(ay remork)I have seen the negative kiwi side and the positive,I seen the backward and the forward types who make flying in kiwi a pure joy......

....in the end its all about choices(although limited in kiwi)...you either accept the situation or bugger off(not saying it should be that way or acceptable) but it is what it is,

For those of us with a "wider" experience base,I can understand the resentment from the younger blokes(or ones that have stayed) about the criticism,s the have to listen to or have shoved down their throats because of the their limited access to other employment avenues....but Ive been there,done that and been my own worst decision maker.....its worked out for sure....but not without a lot of skull-duggery and "other-things"

one thing is for sure...just like the kiwi OE...(which we all must do)....there is also the kiwi aviation OE....and for sure it will open your eyes and give you a different perspective.....that is also your choice

matty....you have a flying job yet?????

Waka mate....pig hunting in Kuwait ay???.... you bloody beauty!!!!send photos of those piggys..........