PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Leaving CX.
Thread: Leaving CX.
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2007, 15:05
ACMS

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
I've been here for 14 years and met one hell of a lot of Cx crew from the most junior S/O to the most senior Capt. I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that most are pi**ed off with the management style ( roster/pay/conditions )of this company and not with the training dept. Sure a few are upset about being cat b'd etc but most ( and I really do mean most ) get over it and persist. Ok we have a silly star chamber that really should go but on the whole all check/trainers are not too bad. Remembering there are bad apples in every bunch.
Now as for CRM? yes it is very much alive and well in CX, some better than others I grant you but it's a lot better than 15 years ago or even 5.
Having said all that I accept there are people out there that just don't seem to "get" the Cx style, fair enough you had your try and moved on. Good luck to you but remember 600 Captains and 900 F/O's ( approximate figures of the top of my head, so don't shoot me! )somehow made it through upgrade, so it's very achievable for the vast majority that care to put in the work.

So could you please stop s**t canning Cx all the time, quite a few of us actually enjoy the job so get over the fact you don't/didn't fit in here and move on with your lives.

fair enough?

ok