PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 43 Air School for a Kenyan
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2007, 12:18
TermightJim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How dare you MusaQ!!!!!!

Hey MusaQ, How about taking your thread and shoving it! Im not sure if you are someone sitting in Africa bored out of your skull and what to cause nonesense but not here dude. I know, if you didnt like it that much or if you were so hard done by, why didnt you make a stand and leave? Then, maybe, people would question it. I am an ex 43 boy (as half of the industry is these days) and I never saw any racism being displayed. I think you need an out to explain to your "company" why your flying was so terrible and why you were on 30 hrs and still no solo. 43 is one of the worlds top flying schools and they have a rep to up hold. You are privileged to attend such a flying school, you just never realised it. You probably were sitting in your mudhut, in some hole of a country, when your mom said "why dont you learn to fly, you can make lots of money". You obviously dont have any passion for this career, so get out and make space for those who do! So boo hoo, get over it. If you would like something to cry about, pm me. I agree with the bianchi, take it up with the boys at 43 (what champions!), but go play the race card somewhere else! Comprende amigo?

Go on, reply I dare you.