PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch T & C's
Thread: Monarch T & C's
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2007, 09:39
Monarch Man

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Twas done months ago Mr 10 Dollar.

Bealzebub, it is interesting you make the observation
The problem is that saying " I was desperate for a job", " I didn't fully appreciate the terms", "other people are getting more than I am", etc.etc. Is very interesting and I do have some degree of sympathy ( as I said previously, we saw this coming ), but it simply doesn't change the facts.
seems to show you are resigned to living with the current state of affairs, or that those amongst the current crop of MON pilots who are on inferior contracts of employment should somehow just accept their fate.

On a the point 321 made, I would disagree slightly, I don't believe you hold your new contract colleagues with disdain, but rather you hold them with a rather aloof sense of inferiority to yourself. You also appear to contend that as a matter of contractual practice, employment contracts are non negotiable entities, or at the very least, protected beyond the realms of collective bargaining. Perhaps Bealzebub, that may exist in your own version of reality, or in your own personal interpretation of the present situation, it does not reflect the view point nor the reality of the MON BALPA membership
But you knew that already didn't you