PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA CARGO
Thread: SIA CARGO
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2007, 03:36
CARGOJOCK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Case Of Mistaken Identity

hey lads,

i am myself and not senor torralin or another alias.

torralin his response is correct.

WE CARGO LADS ARE "OFFICE STAFF" AT THEIR CONVENIENCE AND TREATED AS SOME JUNK THAT THEY CAN SHOVEL AT THEIR WILL. THATS WHY WE ARE NOT PAID TRANSPORT ALLOWANCES.

ROSTERS ARE A MESS.THEY START OFF WITH 70-80 HOURS BUT THEN AFTER THE CANCELLING YOU WILL GET ONLY ABOUT 30-40. Oh paxing that is there 30-40 hours in EY. build on frwquent flying.

LEAVE SLOTS can be changed and until you actually go on your leave one is not sure. they will adjust the slot and make you change many of your holiday plans and you may loose a few days too. they dislike to see lads have a decent slot to actually have a family vacation so cut and chop.
SIA MAYBE A WORLD CLASS AIRLINE AND HATS OFF TO THEM, BUT THEIR MAN MANAGEMENT IS ABSOULUTELY DISGUSTING.

1. BONUS
2. BOND

this is what is keeping many from leaving.

FO's they will trick you to change to "LOCAL TERMS" and offer you command "DO NOT TAKE THIS OPTION" you will regret it and i am repeating it so that all you FO's will see it.
on local terms no HOUSING -S$3000 and KID education allowance s$ 1400 PER KID FOR 2 kids only will not be payable on LOCAL TERMS.

many guys that are applying are narrowbody experienced blokes looking for widebody experience.
BUT the guys who joined in with WIDEBODY will NOT REMAIN and will leave at the first available opportunity. these guys joined just to fly the 747. and it was passion for flying.

many guys try to confuse readers but sadly SIA CARGO is a dissapointed and not a professional outfit that we conceptualise with the SIA SERVICE KNOWN WORLD OVER.