PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 5
Thread: Ryanair - 5
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2007, 16:52
Skipness One Echo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flew EI-DHN out STN-DUB on Saturday with the lurid blue and yellow interior and leather seats. Topped off with Ryanair advertising on the overhead luggage lockers. I was however asked to stow my bag in the overhead locker as the Polish flight attendant ( aren't they all with Ryanair ) didn't want it under the seat in front. Is this no longer allowed with Ryanair? I ask only because on the flight home on EI-CSR ( nice old style airline interior ) the young Polish girl next to me was permitted to have her bloody case sitting freely on the seat all the way to Stansted. It was clearly seen on several occasions and no one said ought. Am I missing something????
She had previously asked me if I could carry on some of her luggage as she didn't know there was a one bag limit......I already HAD one bag and I explained that I didn't want to be arrested if it was all the same thanks very much!!
Also noticed the oldest B737-800 EI-CSA has had it's eyebrow windows removed. That had to hurt.......
Next time Aer Lingus, nothing is worth this! The Ryanair decor gives me a headache........