PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - biz jet type rating
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2007, 15:19
chlong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
unablereqnavperf , jesus who rattled your cage. remember dfspilot didnt start the whole idea of paying for a type rating, it was started a long time ago by somebody who good or bad should be blamed and if it is the case as you say that no one should pay for a type rating , can you tell me why there are so many trto taking sstr guys and their money with some even closing applications because they are so busy. are they all to sit around waiting on guys like you to GIVE THEM A BREAK. i agree with you about paying for a type rating by the way, i think its criminal that after spending so much time, effort and money that all frozen atpl students do, that it is very difficult to find that first opening. good for you and your 27 type ratings but your attitude is not helpfull. as regards his training, you know nothing about him or anyone elses training ,so how you can make that statement justs shows your arrogance.
unfortunately more and more airlines are going the MOL route and we all know what he would tell you and i to do with our opinions. unfortunately aviation is gone the way of most industries, it is about the bottom line, not the employees /customers. vent your anger ( as it is clearly keeping you up at night ) on the airlines that force us into this position in the first place and then maybe we will listen to your advice. by the way i wouldnt want to work with someone who clearly is so opinionated and unable to treat people with a bit of respect which from your reply you are clearly lacking. i and i am sure dfspilot have read hundreds of posts on pprune regarding all sorts of topics, are all job hunting newbees supposed to pick your post out as being gospel. KEEP YOUR RANTS TO YOURSELF IF YOU CANT BACK IT UP WITH HARD FACTS.GET A LIFE.