PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - biz jet type rating
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2007, 14:15
unablereqnavperf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DFS pilot its people like you that are screwing this industry up and I for one sincerely hope you never get a job with your attitude. I have never paid for a type rating (last check of log book I have 27types) and indeed never will.

I did offer you some advice as to what you really need to do to get that first job but its seems that you are not able to accept sound advice which generally shows a poor attitude and an inability to be trained.

I do recruiting for my employer and I can tell you we will not employ a type rating with no experience on type! ( and we are an operator of the types you are considering) We happily pay for type ratings for the right type of pilot,and cover all expences whislt your under training!

When we look for type rated pilots we have to have at the very least 500hrs on type.

I have said this before to many pilots and will say it again "self sponsoring a type rating is a cancer that needs to be stoped before the terms and conditions suffer any further.

And before you sayits to hard to get a job I always try and give inexperienced pilots a break whenever possible.