PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad
Thread: Etihad
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2007, 08:40
TanyaD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All Done

Hello to you all again,

I finally did it, my medical is finished and has been forwarded to EY. I received an email back almost immediately asking when I can start, I emailed back with first week of June, waiting on their response now.

Jasmine
How are you going with your medicals ?? They do seem keen to get everyone over there and that's fantastic news for us. I agree it's all becoming reality now, but you are right, you need to be strong and at least try it, if you really dont' like it after six months then you can always go home. Anyway, it's all very exciting for us now, life is great !!!!!

Summer Lee
Great to see another 30-something here. I'm glad to know I won't be alone in the 30 club, lol. When are you heading over, where are you from?

Ozziecrew
I haven't received my contract as yet but the issues you raised seem to be very valid one's. I really want this job but don't wish to be taken advantage of either. Are you going to ask anyone from HR your questions?? The whole overtime thing concerns me, I'd just like to make sure we are paid accordingly?? Keep us informed.

Weeflygirl
Do you still need any assistance? I'm sorry for the delay but it's been absolutely madness trying to get all of this medical done in a few days. If I can provide you with any information just let me know.

Violinplayer21c
I don't know of anyone else who has actually received their contract as yet from the group. I know a few that have sent their medical info in and have been given a rough departure date, but they need to wait for their contract. They seem to take about one week between receiving your medicals and forwarding your contract. 6th May is coming around very quickly, good luck. I'm looking for anytime in June.

It's all very surreal, I've been wanting this for such a long time and to finally have it unfolding in front of me is such an amazing feeling. I'm going to miss my family and friends dreadfully but am so excited about the new life that awaits me.

Good luck to all attending interviews shortly.

Tanya