PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch T & C's
Thread: Monarch T & C's
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2007, 12:47
teamilk&sugar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hapzim

Again...I agree with your comments....but you need to get a better spell checker mate !!

For those who are NOT in BALPA at the moment, I would certainly encourage you to join PDQ (even if for a short time), as our present head honch is trying to play hardball...(learnt from the Mick O'Learly school of management). It may have worked for him then, but I think he is in for a bit of a shock this time...!

The current "Top Floor" are seriously underestimating the ill-feeling and strong resolve of the pilots who are seriously pi$$ed off at the minute with how things are slowly turning to rat $h!te.

The worst thing is of course, one of the principle instigators of this is the present Ops director who was known to jump up and down vehemently when he was on the BALPA cc way back when, when things happened he didn't like, but now he sits in the other camp, and is all too happy to destroy the reputation and goodwill the pilots had with management and the company that has provided for him so well for so many years.

Sad days indeed...