PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Student/Instructor Feedback
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2007, 10:18
GullWing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Student/Instructor Feedback

Hi all

Had a lesson this weekend with a different instructor than the usual one and am most unimpressed In fact its the first lesson in 20 or so hours that I haven't enjoyed. New chap didnt bother checking where I was up to in my logbook, assumed I knew lots of stuff that I didnt and was decidedly curt with me when I asked for help and advice.

Not sure if I got this guy on a bad day, but his attitude had me on edge and hence my flying - and landing - suffered as a result.

Obviously I will avoid flying with this chap again, but it got me thinking: other than "voting with my feet" there isnt really any proper way that I can give the school feedback regarding this instructor. If my normal instructor asks how it went I will be honest with him, but I was wondering if any of the other schools out there have facility for feedback from students, and if so what form does it take?

Apologies if this sounds like Im having a gripe!, just wanted to discuss the problem with you folks that have presumably been in a similar situation?!

cheers
GullWing