PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 5
Thread: Ryanair - 5
View Single Post
Old 20th Apr 2007, 01:07
kingdee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is really doing my head in now

I have worked in the industry since leaving school,i am now 30 and i worked for airlines that have gone bankrupt.I personally beleive and know Ryanair do a fantastic job of offering lowcost flights to people that may not be able to fly.They fly new aircraft punctual and clean and basic.
I fly Ryanair at least 20 times a year and between other airlines the legroom between seats is greater than some other loco .

Also all this abuse they get re the odd flight canx ,beleive you and me it is not in any airlines interest to cancel a flight

Yes mr o,leary is a great guy and a very shrewed business man he aint daft .This why they make money and it is not all from 1p fares

CARHIRE HOTELS HOSTELS ONline gambling insurance credit cards the list of ancillary products is endless what next online shopping who knows

Mr oleary would never have taken a rumored 25 stake in EI unless he knew can shift the shares if it all goes wrong .For some reason other locos seem to manage to stay away from this abuse .Or is just that ezy produce a TV programme good advertising that is

BRing on Ryanair p.s. i DO NOT WORK FOR THEm I WORK for a belgium airline and there aint many of those