PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 5
Thread: Ryanair - 5
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2007, 19:21
bia botal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Isn't Bonderman an investor in both airlines,
and continental,,,
which needs to be considered when looking at ryr going to the US because ryr is now the largest shareholder in aer lingus.
The European commission on fair trade has made it clear that they are unlikely to allow ryr to acquire aer lingus.
So now where does this leave MOL.
It leaves him holding a large amount of shares with his main competitor out of Dublin. So now what does he do. Support his arch rival and maintain the value of the share, shares that where purchased with money that does not belong to him, shares that where purchased without the knowledge of the board of directors and principle share holders in the US and London.But by supporting them he undermines ryr and thus but pressure on the ryr share price. so what else...
F*%k it he says lets off load them.
Well now Mick, me thinks you have a bit of a problem there. This would have to be done even more secretly
than when he purchased them, for the slightest hint that he intended to sell shares would send them to-wards where-st he came from. And even if he does keep it quite the fact that he is trying to off load 25% of the shares well,,,, if you where a share broker what would you offer him. oh i don't know lets say 75 cent,
so 1.4 billion spent on shares at the purchase rate 2.50 (i think) and sold at 75 cent. Do the maths folks,.
Mick has dug himself a big hole and there isn't anyone is gives a f*%k about him enough to throw him a life line..
RYR will not be going to the US. RYR will not be purchasing aer lingus and all that money that mad Micky boy has spent on aer lingus might as well have been pissed up against the wall.
And david bonderman had no idea he was doing it,,,,,,