PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad
Thread: Etihad
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2007, 14:04
TanyaD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Medicals

Hi All,

Well i've started the medical gauntlet and had my first needle today, I get to have the rest on Monday.

It's time for dental x-rays, chest x-rays and blood tests Thursday so that's going to be a fun and interesting day !!!!

violinplayer21c I've never heard of the Pulmonary Function Test?? and my doctor didn't mention anything about that sort of thing today when I had my consultation. Why do you have to wait two weeks between vaccinations, I'm getting all of mine in one day.

Nickvan - well dear, it seems you may be going earlier than you thought, it's all good, it means you'll be in the air and flying as cabin crew quicker.

Nick did you have to have some Man2 test where they inject something under your skin and then you go back in two days to see if you have had a reaction????? Just curious, it seems like a weird test to have done?

Anyway, it really does seem like they want the Aussie's over in AUH and onto their flights as quick as possible, awesome !!!!

To all of you completing their medicals, best of luck and to all who are attending open days or interview processes stay positive and be yourself you'll shine through !!!

Talk to you all soon

Tanya