PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 5
Thread: Ryanair - 5
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2007, 13:20
Euroboy39

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No, I am not wrong. I said Ryanair has revolutionised our travel patterns, meaning this side of the atlantic. As all my recent comparisons have been against BA, this was surely obvious- Southwest offers a slightly different model and operates only in North America- you can clearly see I am not from the US (neither are most people in this discussion), hence it is FR and NOT Southwest who have revolutionised OUR travel patterns.

And please stop it with the conspiracy theory, propaganda idea. Lower fares for me, the consumer, in return for less assistance when a flight is cancelled and a lower standard of in-flight service is a good trade-off. This is hardly propaganda, this is what customers want. The option of the full-service carriers is still there and people still have the choice to fly such carriers, however people like myself have voted with our feet (excuse the horrid cliche). You simply can't argue with recent passenger growth! This can only indicate that FR are providing SOMETHING consumers want in the industry.

Are you currently seeking another job at another carrier then, Maxalt?