PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets Europe (Mis)Management. Again.
View Single Post
Old 17th Apr 2007, 08:16
FourGreenNoRed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Feel offended?

You call me stupid twice in one post, I dont know you, you dont know me? Not very charming . . . Since you are hacking into NJE reputation all the time, I am surprised that you react so offensive. You started the thread and details from the FM life, including his son (who got laid off following this threat, not the FM) are spread over the entire net because of this? You know that I disslike your deadication towards the company in spreading interna all over the net which do not belong here. I critizied you for this and now I get your attention by calling me stupid? And now, coming back to the meat of your thread by asking why he left, you back off? When you got asked weather you still work for the company or not you back off? You behave like a hero with threats like SMEAGELISMS? Show arrogancy towards everybody not being so enlighted as you would like to be. Unbalanced replies to all mails regarding NJE here in the Forum killing most of the threats instead of giving away useful information besides your standard replies. And now insulting people who critizised you. I used to find your replies somewhat entertaining, now I am just bored, move on dude.

Last edited by FourGreenNoRed; 17th Apr 2007 at 08:25. Reason: Non-Native