PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jobs In India
Thread: Jobs In India
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2007, 21:35
Amin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Caliph,

I'm a flight instructor and the school I attended was a 4 year degree program (university). Don't recommend that if you just want to get your ratings and go back to India and convert. To be honest with you I don't know if Australia is a better option or not, I don't have any connection in that area to guide you. Why not ask people in this forum, or maybe Malaysia is a good option.

US is the land of Aviation and the Capital state of Aviation is Florida. There is no country that can produce that many pilots as US can do. But as I mentioned earlyer on my last post we are starting to see some changes, such as flight instructor shortage in US and the supply can not keep up with the demand. Regional Airlines are hiring pilots with 250tt, pretty much a Commercial +IR+Me add on. So, how want to instruct .

Spoke with American School of Aviation in California (King fisher airlines flight school) chief pilot few days ago and he mentioned that he has 100 indian students and several of these guys are on ground and don't get to fly due to lack of instructores.

I hope I don't miss lead you toward your career, but expect little bit longer than a year to get your ratings if you get here in US.

Good luck with your decision and if you need any help let me know