PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All recruitment at SAA on hold (The world according to JetNut thread)
Old 14th Apr 2007, 18:59
JetNut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ByAirMail...yes I've been offered many jobs all over the world, and everytime I research it further it only makes me appreciate the state of affairs we as pilots enjoy in South Africa. At the end of the day we have basic human needs and one can't only consider flying hi-tech machinery in the equation, look at the external environment as well.

Thats why it tends to irritate me when I read postings by narrow minded individuals who have no clue about the bigger picture, living their simple lives in a tiny cocoon; yet, have the audacity to attempt an opinion on matters far beyond their grasp.

If you don't like being in a certain environment/situation/country, then do something about it, remove yourself from the negativity (instead of whinging/bitching/moaning)...internal locus of control.

What happens to pilots or any other employee for that matter, in countries with inferior labour laws, makes even flying a 172 in the Kruger National park seem attractive.... (and I'm not saying that because its the middle of the month either!)