PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA CARGO
Thread: SIA CARGO
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2007, 08:03
CARGOJOCK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Upgrading In Sia Cargo

hey you "the bug"

are you crazy, if you think you can get a upgrading forget it. READ MY KEYS -YOU WILL NEVER BE UPGRADED TO COMMAND POSITION.

there were a few too many that joined on this presumption and they are still FO kicking their heals, they even had to take local term contract(no housing+child educational allowances)

as for OFF DAYS we could were able to leave singapore after reporting to the secretary/rostering officer BUT thats all changed.

as some guys who had left singapore could not get back in time for their rostered flight (some SAS blokes) they have now stopped that all together.

IT COULD BE A GREAT PLACE TO WORK BUT I AM AFRAID THAT WE ARE STILL GETTING A BEATING AT THE EXPENSE OF THE MAINLINE RATS.

FURTHERMORE OUR MANAGEMENT IS VERY WEAK AS THEY PLAY SECOND FIDDLE TO THE MAINLINE OPERATION. WE OUR THE SCUMS OR OUT CAST.

we cannot pax on cargo flights/cannot utilise our annual ticket to any othe rdestination other than the designated homebase/no travel allowance/no allowance during paxing(which you will do a lot around 40 per month) and thats aabout it.

the country is loosing it;s glamour safe but sterile but ideal to educate/chillout for a few years.
BUT DO CONDITION YOUR MIND PRIOR TO JOINING.

JUST WAIT TILL JULY WE SHOULD SEE SOME TURN AROUND HOPEFULLY BUT AS I SAID "WAIT AND SEE"