PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Shocking Atns Service Yesterday?
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2007, 06:50
Avi8tor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bhahaha

That very large tea room I sit in all day burns less on the ground that it does tooling around at 25 miles on finals. Its that global warming thing again.

I am firm believer in not telling others how to do there jobs, but get the feeling that u guys are too busy 'with the big picture' than punishing tar. I have been doing 50 take off and landings a month, for the last decade.

Again, this is NOT the blame game, if u boys and girls need more eyes in the glass cage on the pole, then employ them!!!

Agreed that ORTIA has some particular challanges due to its good old SAR&H railway station history. But time has come to make it work!!!

I acknowledge that your remarks are in good spirt, but the sentiment is wrong, my airline pays ur salary, i have every right to bitch about the service your company provides or give me the freq of the other service provider.

This is NOT an US vs YOU GUYS thing. Lets make this work, u move more metal, u make more loot, we make more money, we get more loot. Lets look for the win/win here.