PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA CARGO
Thread: SIA CARGO
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2007, 05:38
portquartercv67

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4PW'S:

WHO DIED AND MADE YOU A FORUM POLICEMAN?

"I have certainly considered whether I should tell the Moderator of your post, and came to the inescapable conclusion to do just that.

Many of us look forward to their response, which may in time reflect the best traditions, albeit short-lived, of the PPRuNe.

I'm unwilling to contribute further to this thread unless you retract your statement, apologise and delete the offensive post.

Not a threat by the way, but it is a promise - and an opinion ."

That's the moderator's job. Not yours. I noticed in one of your posts, that you used ALL asterisks in place of a curse word. So when CJ posts his opinion of the Chief Pilot and uses slightly less asterisks, he's crossed the line? Who's line, yours? Anyway, RL is a **** and a **********. Every time I have had any business with him, starting with my interview sim evaluation he has acted the above. Happy for you that all your experiences with him have been pleasant. Some of us are just not as refined in expressing our opinions as you are. BTW, what are the official Pprune rules regarding offensive language? I see in many forums, curse words with asterisks replacing some letters.

And finally, please let the forum know your opinion what possible good could come from letting ANYONE in SIA or SIA Cargo management know how we feel about any issues, communicated via signed letter or verbally. Nothing will change. If we vote with our feet, the only change will be for the person leaving. There will always be someone there to fill that seat, and THEY know it.

PQ