PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Globespan 2007
Thread: Globespan 2007
View Single Post
Old 12th Apr 2007, 20:39
0u812

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi

Have just cancelled my flights this morning and got a full refund and booked elsewhere was due to go in 4 weeks or so to Sanford

Alarm bells rang when the seat pitch was removed fom website and the flight times were changed(I was notified by email) then a couple weeks later my seats were changed(no email)I contacted F/G and they expalined about the a/c change which I was still ok but decided to do a bit of web research.Searched this and many forum and review sites and after carefull consideration contacted F/G again and voiced my concern and they offered full refund(without me asking) which I called back and accepted this morning.

Each time I called,the phone was answered promptly and the staff were open and friendly.

I genuninely do not think there is any alterior motive as maybe hinted on this or other sites I just think there has been one huge logistical mistake or error or promise or something that has fallen through and they are doing there best to rectify.
At the end of the day like everyone else I have very limited time off and need to keep to schedule as much as possible outside chance maybe delay so therfore gone elsewhere.

I would def consider using globespan in the future they have been let down some where along the line but I am sure they will learn from it and come good in the future

I hope this makes sense and if I have offended anybody sorry that was not my intention