PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Benalla six dead and $5,000 VOR reward
View Single Post
Old 12th Apr 2007, 13:57
Jerricho
Ohcirrej

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
in the view of En-Rooter, the radar coverage at Benalla is not suitable for Class E airspace. No evidence is given on why En-Rooter claimed this is so.
Other than he is an Air Traffic Controller who works that airspace. I'll give you a little hint..........post #10 of this thread.

Shall we turn a blind eye to the number of times YOU have posted your views both here and in the media without providing facts (now we wait for the tired old "Well, why doesn't he use his real name if he really cares")

And before you start shoving Class E down my throat, I work 2 terminal areas that are Class E up to 12,500 feet surrounding a Class D tower. Both are mandatory transponder airspace. Both have excellent radar coverage. While we're at it, why don't you ask me about the priority Medevac flight that was pissed around last week and delayed in landing because of some tool who wasn't talking to ATC and stooged straight through the final approach of the active runway at 3500 (unverified altitude of course, because it was never verified by ATC).

Last edited by Jerricho; 12th Apr 2007 at 14:15.