PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rating in DGAC license!!
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2007, 15:21
manuelvi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If as i understood you have a Spanish license firsti of all good luck, it took me 4 month to get my rating on it.
The best way to get it as soon as possible is to go to Madrid directly and take with you copies of everithing and in particular:

License
Medical
Skill test form 1.240 (in Spanish otherwise they'll complain)
Simulator certification
Instructors, TRI/TRE Copy of licenses
Certificate of completition of the training
Identity Card or Passport
Copy of mcc
Last pages of logbook

You will then have to go to the 3rd floor (licencias) and get a form to fill and to descend to the main floor to make a payment to the bank which is there.
after this, with all the copies and your original (exept the obiously not like TRE license copy etc) you go on the same floor to the "rejistro" and get all of them "compulsados" by the employee.
If you did everything correctly you'll get your license in 20/25 days otherwise after more than a month you'll receive a letter home stating what's missing.

Here is the telephone number of Mr. Valle who's the ONLY person in charge of giving support and in which hands all the type endorsment requests end up before getting the OK to get the license printed.

0034 915978584

Expect a phone call answer rate of 1 every 1 week and beleive me you'll have to get crazy on continuously try and try to get in contact with this.....Omissis Omissis...very nice man.

Have fun and goooooood luck

Ciao

MV