PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets Europe (Mis)Management. Again.
View Single Post
Old 9th Apr 2007, 18:02
Smeagel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by spaniel
Smeagle,
you have, as always, spouted off in your own charming way, but you dont appear to have answered cjboy's question.
No I haven't, have I?

How remiss of me.

NewKid. Wouldn't that be an amazing coincidence? The company decide Jr is incompetent at exactly the same time Sr resigns? Out of interest who told you this? I'm surprised a manager came anywhere near you all. On GRT's these days often the crew are left in a room, scratching their arse while the various management types who are supposed to come and give their annual pep talks do far more important things like play with their blackberries upstairs.

If we're considering poor performance let's also ask management about all the other poor souls in Lisbon who keep getting strung out on probationary contracts? Just as their probationary period is about to expire, ooops it gets extended.

Now I know some people might require this once in a while but maybe if the company occasionally indulged in something called 'training' then those in Ops, Planning, Catering etc might have the faintest idea of what was expected of them instead of being left to sink or swim.

Mighty convenient that people keep having extended probationary periods, fewer employee rights to confuse the issue.