PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets Europe (Mis)Management. Again.
View Single Post
Old 9th Apr 2007, 14:23
Smeagel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yayyyyy!!! Trainer's back!! Been missing you and your rose tinted specs.

Still guessing though I see. Maybe if you did some homework you would note that I was posting long before CM left. Then again accuracy never was one of your strong points, was it? Just spout the company line regardless. Good old Trainer, if nothing else you are consistent.

Originally Posted by trainer too 2
Can you please let the people who work there tell what it is really like...
Anything for you my old friend. Where shall we start?

1.Would it be with the new, imposed, no-negotiation-or-discussion tax and social contribution deal that was invented by management? As usual the company simply imposes whatever is best for them and the employees can go hang themselves. Shall we ask the French and Scandinavian based crew which way their tax bill went?

2.How about the aforementioned firing of the fleet manager's son? The FM had been in the company a good number of years and was popular with his crew (which was probably why upper management disliked him) so as a reward when he resigned they immediately fired his son who was working in the office. Tell me trainer how does that fit in with.........
Originally Posted by trainer too 2
Things have changed for the better dramatically since you left and if you know a Biz aviation company that is: healthy....
.... doesn't sound like healthy management to me. More like petty despots throwing their weight around but hey, if that's a system you like you stick with it.

3.Did you hear what happened when the company tried to upgrade some of the pilots to replace the training and standards captains who resigned? Some of them refused. How dare they?! Who are they to ignore the 10% pay bonus for the privilege of being an NJE training captain?

4.Or maybe they know something you don't tt2? Maybe they know all about the special deals management have done with some training captains to keep them. Something like a 50% pay rise plus increased pension contributions and health insurance wasn't it? Of course management deny this when asked but too many people know it to be true and management's history on telling the truth is hardly great, is it?

5.Any news on the company stooge? You know, the one management used to infiltrate the union committee? That raises at least two questions of course. The first, if things are SO great why on earth would anyone feel they need a union? The second, why were the company SO worried at the prospect of a union that they employed a spy and union-busting tactics?

6.Resignations. Approximately 12 since the end of March (crew) not to mention those from the office. Some people have lasted less than a week before walking out in disgust.

7.Noticed how many NJE aircraft spend days parked up at various airports? Couldn't be for lack of crew could it? Surely not!

Behind the scenes it's the same ****fight it always was and this summer will bring it to the surface. Shame some really good people are going to have to hold it together because of the idiots that can't do their jobs properly.

Now,trainer. Instead of responding with your usual 'I know who you are and you're just bitter and twisted and telling lies' how about this time you respond to my points in turn with some facts? I know we tried that before and you ran away but this time I've made it really easy for you by numbering the subjects.

Let's hear it.