View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2007, 05:06
hpcock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VGK1945

Pls take the time to read the following:

Subpoint no.8 from Forum Rules as shown below:

No Advertising – Spam

Do not heedlessly place your advertisements through the Discussion Forums. This will be considered SPAM and could result in the loss of your PPRuNe Forums Membership. Affiliate links are not allowed within the forums. If you wish to promote a particular program then promote the program not your own affiliate tie with it.

However, I notice you have been a naughty boy in the past, & your post slipped under the radar of the Mods. To be more precise - March 10 2007, you said:

We are based at Bangalore. We are a team of experienced aviators. We have personal top level contacts with almost all the airlines. Our Airline Resource Management Software is being used by most of them.

We are not yet into recruiting. We are wondering why? We have local terrain knowledge on QFE. We will not paint an overtly rosy figure. We will tell you the honest actuals.

Cheers
vgk1945
By my count thats twice that you've infringed the house rules.

If you break the above rules you may be banned, lose your PPRuNe Forums Membership and have all your posts deleted.

What's that old baseball term....3 strikes & you're out. Well, I'd say your innings are hanging by the merest of threads.

For the record, I think flightknight is absolutely correct in his asessment of the original post on this forum.

HPC