PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fortune Pacific
Thread: Fortune Pacific
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2007, 17:18
WOYTECK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fortune Pacific

I decided to write this post to aware you of Fortune Pacific.

I am one of those happy guys who have signed "contract" with Jeffrey and his Fortune Pacific.
Everything what is written above is true!
Few of my colleagues have realized about the problem very quick and have left immediately. I was to much naive and now I have to consider time i spent here in Shanghai as a nice vacation - on my cost in general ...but really nice vacation I have to admit. (I need to find an excuse for myself )

Situation:
Jeffrey has stolen couple of thousands USD out of my salary. He did the same with my friends here. I have never got any reinburesments from him. I have not got ANYTHING from him. Maybe besides nice and neverending promises (a lot of money, Airbus 330 - yes! 330 - my airline had o lot of fun when I told them thay are just about to buy A330 , TRI license, covered accomodation expences etc etc.) He lies all the time (even now). Eventually he run away to HongHong and dissapeared. Ambassy, police, few airlines, few hotels, car rentals, few pilots - we all are looking for this gentelman. It is going to be fun once he comes back. If he...

Spring Airlines - the Airline I fly for - is trying hard to make things straight. However "the system" does not allow them to repair the situation fast enough. Everything takes time here in China. If you are patient enough, it is OK.
Anyway I am sure that Spring Airlines will be a very good place to come soon. Now, mostly because of Jeffrey, they have a mess with our contracts. Thaey are dealing with a few other Agencies in this moment - good, big and well known Agencies. Let us just wait for the results.

Coming back to the topic:
Just avoid Jeffrey and his Fortune Pacific!! I am sure untill any of you decides to apply to Chinese Airline Jeffrey will be in jail already.

Regards and see you at FL370