PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch T & C's
Thread: Monarch T & C's
View Single Post
Old 2nd Apr 2007, 17:47
Monarch Man

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Unwiseowl, with the greatest amount of respect, your words are heartening to hear
Having said that, those who joined after 2004 (of which I am not one) are merely wishing to improve their deal, they are perfectly entitled to express an opinion based on the industry as a whole, and how the current T & C's offered at MON have slipped in comparison
As regards to offering warnings, again that is all well and good for someone in a secure and reasonably well paid position, it is very different however for someone from a less secure perspective.
Whatever the rights and wrongs, the post 2004 guys/girls joined on a contract that was until about 18 months ago, quite competitve, it is clear now that it is not.
Most of the newish F/O's I speak too don't moan about the deal they signed up for , they moan that the deal they signed up for hasn't improved significantly enough to cover the increased costs of living etc etc to make them wish to stay at MON rather than head off to other employers who offer a better standard of employment.
Like you unwise, I will happily remove my labour to improve these guys/girls lot.