PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA CARGO
Thread: SIA CARGO
View Single Post
Old 2nd Apr 2007, 11:34
CARGOJOCK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sq Cargo

as one implied i am well aware of airline operations and economics, as i have been long in this business.

this has everything to do with what was advertised. SQ reputaion in man management is well understood with the present case in courts with ALPAS, over the pay structure for the A380 vs B747.which nothing but a show of vindication.

we cargo lads are quite happy to fly our patterns just as long as we get them. SQ CARGO misled many of us as we had legitimate expectations for purposes of renumeration with regard to the s$7000 per month.

the schedule is month to month which is a concerning fact. as implied in my earlier msg many cargo lads have had there rosters cut and chopped.
also NO MORE LEAVING BASE during off days that will shoot a few bold and beautiful aussie lads.

taking SQ to courts will not be in singapore but thru IFALPA in international courts will be a different ball game. yes TAMESERK can close the company by all means go ahead "make my day". at least we will rid of our bonds.for you to startup you will have to pay higher or get mainline rats that do not have the balls to venture overseas to fly them for a dime, i refer to them as the chopstick gang.

as for a battle with the mainline i am not interested just having the ability to share my thoughts with you all is just good, i will hang in till the right time.

BONUS MONTH is supposed to be interesting well shall wait and see..........