PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All recruitment at SAA on hold (The world according to JetNut thread)
Old 1st Apr 2007, 16:13
TooBadSoSad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nugpot, your comments show that you are either a single pilot operator or else have no idea what CRM is - when the sht hits the fan in a multi crew environment then both crew members contribute to the successful resolution of the situation, not just the Captain!!

I also know of a few situations, both in SAA and outside, where the experienced first officers actions possibly saved the day, and in some cases definitely did.

As for
You had nothing to do with your current fortunate salary
I see you are quick to jump to conclusions when you know nothing about the author!!

and
You are obviously still a first officer and will not really be taking those enormous decisions. Still, you earn as SFO10 more than any other captain in the country (outside SAA).
if I had joined any other airline in the country I would have been a senior Captain at any one of them, so stop feeling sorry for yourself and get on with your life. Why do you even bother reading this thread if all you can do is take swipes at any SAA pilot who responds to it??

And don't even try to insinuate that you have any idea about the MOP formulation - otherwise we'd be very interested to get your take on PPP, POM, NDI and market movement methodology, not to mention where you see yourself benchmarked in the commercial sector using the HAY unit methodology??

I am sure it is your obvious inferiority complex that saw your application to SAA land up in the "do not hire" file!!