PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All recruitment at SAA on hold (The world according to JetNut thread)
Old 1st Apr 2007, 00:26
Frogman1484

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would have a go at the politicians if this was an appropriate forum for it, but it's about aviation. And ultimately, any wasted tax money adds up. Sure, we wouldn't see an immediate tax cut if SAA was profitable - but that would be the aforementioned silly politicians at work, wouldn't it? And like I said, it all adds up...to claim that it's irrelevant just because it's just a drop in the bucket defeats the point.

Let me understand you would have a go at politicians if this was an appropriate site so instead you are having a go at where the politicians are spending your tax money. Last I looked this is an Aviation site!

Saa's package is bellow international standards for airline pilots flying that equipment internationally...end of story, so what if they are higher than Nation wide or Sax etc. Compare Apples with Apples!!

The problem is not their salary but the management of the airline. Sure privatize the beast and see if it floats, but that is a different story.