PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Silverjet
Thread: Silverjet
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2007, 09:11
BestonBoard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi blue freedom, sorry for taking so long, have just landed this morning. To be honest at the moment there is no set pattern as such. I have operated a trip, one day off, then another trip, rest today and then day off, then fly again monday. Then I have 3 days off before my next trip. You may do back to backs (i.e. fly monday, land wednesday am, 23 hours rest then fly thurs am... you would then land saturday and have a minimum 2 days off)... Crewing requirements change a lot to be honest. You may be called to operate downrank or uprank if required (you will be remunerated for working uprank though)

Sby's average between 5 - 7 duties a month. As we only have one flight a day going at the moment. SBY duty normally is for 4 hours only. Normally I do say, I do have a few 6 hour sby's in april.

Regarding a swap... you sort that out between yourself and the other crew member if you want to swap, just give ops at least 7 days notice and they will change it for you! (They're a good team)

Regarding bidding, this hasn't come into play yet, but you can request days off... so if you know when you want off, you pretty much know when you're gonna fly.

Hope that helps... look forward to seeing you online in the near future!
BOB