PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAM Conditions
Thread: MAM Conditions
View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2007, 04:55
Bla_Bla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
where to start ???

Im a MAM casual myself and to all the MAMers out there, dont get too excited about this whole "NEW" recuitment crap via QF... :

THEORY NUMBER 1:
I firmly believe that that has got all to do ( OR AT LEAST PART OF IT ) with the fact that the LH EBA runs out in nov (?). Weve all heard of "Strike Work Force"....( any bells???).
Train the "new recruits" ovenight to fly the 747's and off u go.. no promisses in the end;

THEORY NUMBER 2: ( which I think is most likely the reason behind ).
They want to give us ( the casual MOB ) the impression that FT positions would happen... reason, and the only reason: to STOP the ammount of casuals that are walking out of the door.
""MY GOD !!! they r gonna offer FT positions again... Lets ALL stick to it ! Lets ALL be good and NOT CALL IN SICK ( because they look at ait !!!! ); Lets ALL work our arses off ( MAX availability !!! ), lets this and that ....

They cant just keep up with it ! They have been recruiting lately like being a FA is going out of fashion.... Are they predicting something HUGE ???

Well lets all wait and see whats to come. I think in the next 18mths to 2 years some huge changes are gonna happen... if we can all afford to sit and wait ....

OOps, I got to go and complete/send my "MAM FA APPLICATION FORM ".....
after all. like evrybody else : " WE HAVENT GOT ANYTHING TO LOOSE ".