PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - goings on at sherburn
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2007, 21:40
Heliport

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jeppsbore

You seem determined to keep trying to stir up trouble about Mod decisions. You started when unacceptable posts (including yours) were deleted from the BHH thread before it was closed.
If you look at the link Bravo73 posted, you'll see why it was closed and the conditions on which it would be re-opened.

I don't take kindly to you trying to cast doubt on my integrity. I very rarely close threads in this forum but, when I do, it's for a good reason.
If you don't like the way the forum is moderated, take yourself and your offensive suggestion somewhere more to your liking.

It's very ironic that you should be complaining about Mod decisions in this forum.
A few years ago, we decided to close a thread about an extremely hot topic in the UK rotary world, and kept it closed for 13 months. I've no doubt many people disagreed with our decision but nobody challenged the decision on the forum, nobody encouraged people to "Discuss" our decision, and nobody tried to cast doubt on our integrity. Apart from a few complaint PMs, people were prepared to accept our judgement - even if they disagreed with it. I'm sure you'll remember that thread very well. Other people won't know what I mean by the irony, but you should.
Moderators' decisions are not open for discussion on the forum.

Heliport