PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The never-ending 'Modular vs. Integrated' debate - merged ad nauseam
Old 29th Mar 2007, 11:08
SinBin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
At the end of the day you have exactly the same tests with CAA examiners where you have to meet exactly the same standards. You finish with a blue book that has an equally cheap looking plastic cover no matter which blasted school you attend. Ok Oxford may put you forward for the odd interview, but you can do that yourself, all you need is a good CV and an equally suitable character (Ox Prodigy clearly has not). If you're a tool then you'll never get anywhere.

This debate in 2007 has no meaning. If you want to spend double for a course that does the same bloody thing then go for it, it's your choice and I don't really care, why would I when I have made it. The wonderful thing is that I possibly will be one of the few well off pilots of my generation, I have no debts and I'm bloody pleased with that. This fool is typical of some (not many) of the pilots in the world of aviation unfortunately and he clearly is a waste of space.

Whichever way you all chose, good luck, and anything can happen!