PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The never-ending 'Modular vs. Integrated' debate - merged ad nauseam
Old 29th Mar 2007, 10:36
FlyBoyFryer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Where's the idiot Troll hiding??

From my side:

1. I'm currently pursuing my CPL/IR/ATPL the modular way - as many people have already said in this and many other posts, there are benefits and drawbacks to either the Mod or Int approach. It does reassure me to hear from people less conceited/atagonistic that either way works - it all boils down to determination, hard work and keeping the faith!

2. Where has the silly person who started this post (Oxford Prodigy) disappeared to? If he was serious about his comments and NOT just seeking to provoke, then surely he would've replied to the feedback his post has received in due course?? Given he hasn't, it does seem that he has a chip on his shoulder or inferiority complex (maybe both!)...

3. The irony of it all (for me at least) is that I've learnt far more from other people's replies to his crappy post than from his original text!!

4. <Had to squeeze this in and please excuse the pun> If it's true about him being unable to hold his bowels at FL370 because of a bad curry... well, I think that's probably punishment enough!!

Best of luck to all respectable, hard-working and helpful pilots (mod & int, UK and the rest of the world) working towards their dream goal like moi!

FF