PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The never-ending 'Modular vs. Integrated' debate - merged ad nauseam
Old 28th Mar 2007, 19:27
Blinkz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm still really surprised by a lot of people here. Obviously this guy is trolling and just trying to piss people off. Why do you let him? Why post that he a typical integrated spoilt brat who obviously because of being integrated is a muppet. I don't mean any offence to anyone but it really does seem that a lot of you guys just love to jump up and post that integrated students are a bunch of spoilt idiots at every chance you get!! Its always the same stuff, 'you must have no morals cos you've just wasted all of mummy and daddy's money' or 'CTC are the best at placing students and their modular so ner ner.' I mean come ON. Why bother? A lot of integrated students really DON'T have the money and have decided that it is the route that suits them best so have saved for years to be able to do it! Why does it bother you modular guys so much that people just WANT to do integrated? As for CTC being modular well ACTUALLY it is now an integrated school!!! So that kind of ruins that argument! Now I'm not saying integrated guys are perfect, far from it. but very rarely do you see an integrated student on pprune slagging off modular! (a part from this muppet anyway lol) It is very much usually the modular guys slating us for going integrated!
Why can't we all just get a long? We both chose to be pilots, we BOTH love aviation, we each chose which route suited us. BOTH routes have pro's and con's and yes arguably one isn't better then the other (although if you try hard enough you can make the argument that BOTH routes are best!)
So please guys, be bigger people then these trouble makers (from BOTH sides!) and just play nice. I mean we're going to have to share a flightdeck so why not start being nice right from the beginning!!!
Good luck to all in EITHER routes