PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Too Fat to Fight!
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2007, 09:36
cornish-stormrider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

So exactly where are them shiny apaches deployed to at the mo??? anywhere? or are they still sitting in hangers.........

Puma helo = days of flying to cock-all fixing

Tonka / Typhoon etc = billions of hours fixing for every flying hour used

Its not hard mathematics now is it, I'm all for fitness and having a bit of fun in life but until the PTB give us the facilities and the time then it will be an issue. I bet every lardy in the raf would jump (lethargically) at the chance of a spot of playtime during the day, it might cost some flying time and would certainly impact the maintenance times.

Every lardy techie (me included) went thru Halton and/or Cosford and was gotten to a halfway reasonable standard of running about like a **** and its only after, when covering for the fitness freaks etc that it slipped, due mainly to no proper lunches, no organised phis and the loss of the footy goal/volleyball net due to upset pti's

Give each sqn an hour of playtime 3 times a week and I bet you £20 will have a much healthier and fitter team.

The bottom line is that it is never going to happen so we will just be given the target and told ........get on with it.

Would any brown job care for a double fcu change and accociated EGR's at 2 am on a windswept pan coz the jet died there and needs to be fixed before it can fly home??

Nah they all be tucked up together sharing body heat and admiring each others muscles...........

Now its legal!!