PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Too Fat to Fight!
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2007, 10:00
Chicken Leg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This thread is hilarious!
Let's look at why the Crabs think PT is a bad idea:
1. 'We don't have time'. The AAC make time, the FAA make time and yet the Rotund Air Force, who have more personnel per airframe than any other air force on the planet don't have enough people to be able to do it. Priceless.
2. 'It's not what they joined up for'. You're a military fighting force for crying out loud. Military fighting forces are formed around military discipline. I'll say that again, military discipline. Ring any bells. Military discipline starts with self discipline. Being rotund and unfit is not a good example of self discipline. Priceless.
3. This is the best one. 'Being fitter and less pork like is actually detrimental to me doing my job'. They quote how they once saw a fit bloke go down with exposure when a lard arse coped well. Well that's it then. Conclusive! Even the vast majority of overweight and unfit people would admit that they should eat less, exercise more, live a healthier life in general. They might not actualy do it, but they will acknowledge that they should. Not the Crabs Their dedication to the work that they never stop moaning about is so high, that they put it before their own health and well being.Priceless, absolutely, f*****g priceless.