PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - aerorescue
Thread: aerorescue
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2007, 11:54
Whiskey Oscar Golf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks SARDOPEY, nice to see another thread bagging out said company. Nice also to see the moderators let that get through with someone who obviously has some sort of built up angst and who is making their debut. What you couldn't be happy with the previous 3 threads SARDOPEY? Keep pushing the barrow.

I am getting well fed up with this, so I'll say it again. Rome wasn't built in a day. The company is bringing in a new type, with new equipment, with a whole heap of new aircrew, with a new tasking, on a new contract, with new engineering requirements, all in a short period of time. Stop the whining, they have a heap of experienced people, who are safe and professional, who are committed to their jobs. Like I said in the previous thread I think they've done a pretty good job given the challenge.
There will always be people who are unhappy in a new role that they may not have been fully aware of the sacrifices and rewards it offers. Better off gone I say and let someone who wants to be there take your place.

To anyone thinking of working there it's a good job with the odd benefit of helping someone who needs your help, which as I said before ain't a bad way to spend your day.

Last edited by Whiskey Oscar Golf; 25th Mar 2007 at 12:36. Reason: To tone down my frustrations