PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nuked by a Galah
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2007, 07:03

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Except for the first post which was reasonable and a fair questioning of what might have happened in the hiring process.....what a load of mostly Asian hating BS.
If there was a genuine misunderstanding....find out. Let me know by PM of your details and I will if no-one else will. They are strict. Some guys come here and are found to have medications in their blood which they forgot about....and it goes against them. This isn't a charity.

If you do end up coming to the peninsula, you will find maintenance like QF had maybe 20 years ago....it is simply the best in the world. Good fuel policy, no reports for go-rounds, great, just really great commute and family travel and a really modern fleet.
If the CRM isn't quite as perfect as you experts would like....whose is? QF at Bangkok....Air France at Toronto, Southwest at Midway, American at Little Rock, KLM at Teneriffe, USAF C-5 at Dover......?....and the list goes on.
As for the "pilots leaving in droves".....hmmmm....that might be the canadian pilots for tax reasons....few others that I know of and I'd know. And as for the "hating" of expats......says more about you than it does about the truth. Grow up and stop posting hateful drivel.