PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GB pilots to ballot on 27th Feb whether to strike or not
Old 23rd Mar 2007, 10:29
shark Bait

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dont understand why flapjack 320 has been removed for his comments yet M C Saville and his vitriolic attitude remains. Mr Saville (MS) you seem to be getting a little personal quite unnecessary. You slated Flapjack for his comments but not Miss Inform who seems to have similar thoughts. You have contradicted yourself more than once, may I remind you that you started this thread slating management and now you are backing at least one of them, must be after a training job!! Maybe its time to wind your neck in!!

Now I understand management work together (good CRM principles) so you cant just blame individual managers for the state that GB is in. As has been reported several times GB used to be a great airline to work for and has changed over the years, at least one manager has seen both ends so if he is credited for the good times then surely he should accept some of the blame for the current situation.

I do hope things are resolved quickly at GB, I dont have access to the BALPA forum but I hope flapjack continues to contribute to this forum.