PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All recruitment at SAA on hold (The world according to JetNut thread)
Old 22nd Mar 2007, 21:24
CJ750

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil CJ750

It is amazing how this thread has wound its way through various subjects and how many airline managers we have participating. Why don't you all walk in and take over. SAA will always take flak being the airline around which South African Aviation revolves which ever way you try and look at it. Why does Fluffyfan get his back up so quickly.

I agree there are many more problems that we all pretend to know about but don't slag somebody who is offering an opinion/suggestion when you are not a manager yourself. This gives everyone especially the SAA PILOT HATERS guild a push. Are SAA pilot salaries not a cost to the airline however small/big they are.

Give the process a chance and see what comes about . Nobody likes to see pilots out of work but when you start saying airline pilots are the only professional pilots around then i start to worry. Certain contributions certainly give me the impression that SAA pilots are the only pilots that are good enough and any one else is lower than shark sh... and should not be contributing to this discussion. Everyone is free to offer an opinion but certain guys on this thread think that if you don't work for SAA then you don't have a brain.

Guys lets wait and see but unfortunately AFRICA has a reputation , and this looks like it is following suit. NEGATIVITY> See previous thread on this forum.