PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What Chance For A Fair Deal In Netjets Europ?
Old 22nd Mar 2007, 11:48
suchiman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scroll Lock, yes I do know a place where you pay in three places! Itīs called NET JETS EUROPE! There are quite a few countries in the EU that do not accept the fact that we work for under a British contract, pay 25% taxes in Portugal. This only suits NJE and IS NOT LEGALY NECESSARY! In the end, many people will pay 5 to 9% in UK, 25% in Portugal, and up to another 15 to 20% in their own country! On top of that there will be NO DEDUCTIONS because you only get those if you are in a established and recognised system, which this one is not! This is just a FRANKISTEIN NJE SPECIAL, in which once again, the crews come out loosing! Yes, many people will end up paying about 50% taxes, and I think that will include Austrians.

CL300, if its true that per diem is taxable in quite a few countries, which i believe, then the excuse given to us by management for not raising the perdium after 5 years is another load of COW DUNG! They say that they cannot raise it because the maximum approved by the UK tax authorities tax free is 7o euros! Raise it for everybody, I dont care if the british have to pay tax on it, SO DO WE!!!