PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All recruitment at SAA on hold (The world according to JetNut thread)
Old 22nd Mar 2007, 10:39
beechbum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DJ,
Wouldn't it be a good idea to offer the man at the top, who seems to have no clue anyway, some sort of incentive scheme. Hold the carrot in one hand and demand something from the other. After all we are dealing with someone who makes eternal excuses for his spendthrift attitude. Make it work or you can find another bed to lie around in, should be the motto.....I know it's not that easy but I'm afraid someone needs to be made accountable for such losses. Don't you think? Makes me wonder what Maria Ramos was thinking when appointing said CEO....job for the boys maybe?
I think it's finally about time we saw some movin and shakin!
Subsonicmortal have to agree with your post entirely.......!!! Well put!
Just a question DJ, with the expense of the 747-400's and the impending arrival of the A340's back from lease, could we see a quicker exit of the 74's. I believe the lease agreements are costing a bomb! What of the article on the A340-500's from Thai...any truth in the rumour?
Well lets hope the consultants come up with a lifesaver and ol' Khaya and his logic comes to the party.........finally!
Talking of party...have Mango management taken up Kululas' offer yet?